Now, let's just take a moment to discuss the cover.
Now, there are a few different things I would like to discuss.
- Anna: I had mixed feelings about Anna. I got that her father was a jerk, but she didn't have to be so spiteful about the fact that he sent her to PARIS for a year. There are so many worse situations to be in, and she kept complaining for a while about how unfortunate she was that she was shipped off. Her whole thing with Toph, and trying to mention him whenever St. Clair talked about Ellie was annoying. In my head I was thinking something along the lines of, "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!" I was a little glad that Toph managed to be a real piece of work and totally dissed Anna and started dating Bridge. Her whole thing with David really bugged me because, even though she was hurting St. Clair, she was really hurting herself too. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people throw away their lives for a romantic interest, so this really got on my nerves. Other than that, I did like Anna and I did like her plan in the end to enable St. Clair to go to Berkely. Overall, strong character, just minor annoyances.
- St. Clair: Let's just take a minute to admire this notion:
- Beautiful. Just beautiful. So true. I loved St. Clair in every way, shape and form. He's perfect. I just want to relive the humor on Thanksgiving when he takes off his belt and then is about to ask if he can use her sheets, but Anna thinks he wants to take off his pants and she's like NO!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
- Mer, Josh and Rashmi: Mer was so sweet, I loved how chill she was. Josh was totally insane, I really did hate him. He kept trying to fail and just bothered me. I was glad when Rashmi finally broke up with him because I was done with him. I was cool with Rashmi, we totally related in the whole getting into a good school. And she was funny. I like funny characters.
- Bridge and Toph: Bridge was so sweet, and I felt really bad when Anna got so upset. I was kind of mad that she never tried to tell her, but she was a really good friend in general. Toph, meanwhile, is totally rude. He kept leading Anna on and didn't even bother to tell her that he was dating Bridge. I was so proud of Anna when she said good riddance, since he really didn't deserve her.
- Final Thoughts: Overall, this was a really good book, I just had a few problems. I also wish I had seen more of them as a couple, but they are in the second book more than once, and play a semi big role. I'd give it a 93%, but it was beautifully done. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did, leave your thoughts below!