- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee: I just need to finish this book, I'm already about halfway through it, so I plan to finish it this Labor Day weekend.
- Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond: This book has just been on the slow side, I'm about 2/5 through it already, so I hope to have it also done this Labor Day weekend.
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis: This is the final book in the Across the Universe trilogy and I just want to get this book done because the second book ended in somewhat of a cliffhanger.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey: The 5th Wave is actually being turned into a movie and I saw the trailer which looks EPIC. I NEED IT NOW
- Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan: I got this the day after it came out and I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to because I'm so ready for Magnus Chase, and this is my way of saying goodbye for right now to Percy. It's been a great 10 years.
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han: This is the second book in the Summer trilogy. I talked about the first one in my August Wrap-Up, which is right underneath this post, so go look at that if you haven't already.
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: I got this book in my August bookhaul, and I still haven't read it. I've heard good things about it, so I'll be picking that up this month.
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella: This book is about a girl with social anxiety and I have really bad social anxiety when it comes to meeting new people. I really want to see how Audrey deals with it because my hope is to one day get over this fear of talking to people.
So those are all the books that I am planning to read this month, but I'll probably pick up other books and read those too.
I'll see you guys with a new post,