In the meantime, I have some honest questions brewing in my mind about how things are going to go down.
- (I'm stealing this one from Gazelle) It can't suck. I didn't even get through Magnus Chase because I was so sick of Riordan's formula. This one doesn't follow that so it better not suck.
- I need closure on my ships. We ended with a somewhat cliffhanger on Solangelo and I need it to be canon. Like ASAP.
- Where's Annabeth? Percy was in the excerpt even though him and Annabeth were supposed to be in New Rome and going to college. He was wearing a high school swim team sweatshirt for a high school he never went to...WHAT HAPPENED? I need me some answers.
- What is our main ship? Apollo is a god...on Earth...this ship won't end well. I want to have a ship but the fact that he's going to leave at some point makes me really weary because I don't want my heart broken. I recall something in Blood of Olympus about Reyna falling in love with a god...do I ship? This would be nice closure on Reyna. A lot of people say that she should be single to show that she's independent, but you can still be in a relationship and independent.
- I need sass. One of my favorite things about Apollo is his sass, so I need this book chock full of it. No matter what type of situation it is, I expect snarkiness to have a lead role.
Follow me on Instagram @once.upon.some.fangirls
Follow me on Twitter @ous_fangirls
Friend me on Goodreads www.goodreads.com/CaramelOUSF
Thanks for reading!