- It can’t suck. I think this comes without saying though
- I NEED to know what happens to Leo and Calypso
- I NEED to see what’s happened to everyone since Blood of Olympus
- I NEED adorable Percabeth moments along with cuteness from all the other ships
- I really hope Apollo will learn to be less big-headed, because if I’m going to deal with his huge godly ego I’ll probably get sick of him
- I’m really hoping that Rick will keep using his amazingly funny chapter titles like in PJO and Magnus Chase
- I’m actually really hoping for this awkwardness between him and his kids in camp half blood “Hey dad! What’s up you’re the same age as me now! Actually, I might even be older than you! Geez, you’re just a mortal now… I could probably even beat you up if I wanted to…”. I would laugh so hard
- Beating up monsters. Because, what kind of book would it be without that?
- And also, I kind of hope that they mention what the Sally and Percy reunion would be like after he came home…
Okay so these are my hopes and expectations, but now I also have some questions that I wanted to ask and mention.
- What time period is this in? Right after the war? A year later?
- This also makes me wonder when Magnus Chase took place… sorry I’m getting off topic...
- So I’m not sure if you guys have read it or not, but Rick released a snippet of the Hidden Oracle and Percy makes an appearance (AHJGADJHAKGDHJAGD) and he’s wearing a blue hoodie that says AHS Swim Team. First of all, Percy, you cheater, but I still love you. And second, what does AHS stand for? I’m assuming that HS stands for high school but what about A? And I thought he was attending Goode High? And I thought that he would be staying in New Rome with Annabeth like he was telling her? I don’t really know… so if you guys get it and I’m just a horrible fangirl tell me what I’m doing wrong!
- Who am I supposed to ship Apollo with? I mean he’s a mortal now, so I guess I could just ship him with anyone but I’m pretty sure he’s going to be turned back into a god by the end of the series so I don’t want to ship him with someone that’s just going to be left behind… I don’t know anything anymore… I guess he could be a lone wolf or something like that, but I feel like it would be more interesting if he had a love interest.
So that’s it! If you guys can answer any of my questions, please help me out! I’m super excited for The Trials of Apollo and I don’t think I can survive more than 5 months of waitingggggg. I can’t wait to see all the loose ends from Blood of Olympus tied up and it’s just AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *Gazelle has died*